Audience: Participating Cardiologists
In preparation for the October 1 implementation of preauthorization requirements for outpatient transthoracic and transesophageal echocardiography services, we are pleased to share information about upcoming virtual training sessions available to assist you.
Excellus BlueCross BlueShield is collaborating with eviCore healthcare, MSI LLC, d/b/a eviCore healthcare (“eviCore healthcare”), an independent company, to offer the following orientation sessions to share information and answer your questions:
- Wednesday, September 7, 2022, 5 p.m. EST
- Friday, September 9, 2022, noon EST
Advance registration is required. Please select the session that works best for your schedule; the training is approximately one hour long.
- Visit evicore.webex.com
- Under the eviCore logo, click on the three lines and select “WebEx Training”
- Select the "Upcoming" tab. Choose “Excellus BCBS Cardiology Program Expansion”
- Click “Register” for the session you wish to attend
- Enter your registration information
After you have registered, you will receive an email with the toll-free phone number and meeting number, conference password, and a link to the online session. Please save this email so you have the information handy to join the session.
If you can’t attend an orientation session, you can obtain a copy of the presentation and other helpful resources at evicore.com/resources/healthplan/excellus-bcbs.Email this article